Monday, December 29, 2008

Pizza Hippie Smackdown



1. SJ Esau – I Threw a Wobbly
2. All Night Radio – You'll Be On Your Own
3. A Sunny Day In Glasgow – 5:15 Train
4. Firewater – Place Not So Unkind
5. The Black Angels – Bloodhounds on My Trail
6. Atlas Strategic – Bad Robots
7. Does It Offend You Yeah? – Attack Of The 60 Ft Lesbian Octopus
8. They Might Be Giants – Homunculus
9. Awesome Color – Hat Energy
10. Magnetic Fields – I Wish I Had an Evil Twin
11. Shooting Spires – Alive And Well
12. Emiliana Torrini – Dead Duck
13. Tom Vek – I Ain't Saying My Goodbye's
14. Beck – Hell Yes
15. TV on the Radio – Shout Me Out
16. Fleet Foxes – Quiet Houses
17. Tobacco – Pink Goo
18. The Shins – Black Wave
19. Quasi – I Give Up

Third time around for e.buster and doowad, this time focusing on Ethel’s preferred genre. The mix was done blow-by-blow, almost conversational, yet with an obvious bit of aggression

No comments: