Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Only Hope for America is Jeebus





The Only Hope for America is Jeebus

01 Krista Branch - I Am America
02 American Citizen - I'm a Good Ole' American (Anti-Obama song)
03 Teabag Lady 2 - Tea Party Anthem
04 Signe Walsoe with Johny Noer - The Rainbow Belongs to God
05 Alice Honey Worship Chorus - It's Your Blood (That Cleanses Me)
06 Jesus Christ - The Battle Cry of Freedom(confederate version)
07 Ray Stevens - If 10% is Good Enough for Jesus (Live)
08 Todd Allen Herendeen - My Name is America
09 Dan Roberts - Mr. Scam Man!
10 Mercy Me - Here with Me
11 Obone2008 - The Obama National Anthem
12 Brent Johnson - Land of the Free
13 Gary McVay - Sarah
14 Herman Cain Supporter - O Say Can You See
15 Carman - The Only Hope for America is Jesus

Strangedoo
Teabuggery
VOTE 2014

Dastardly duo StrangeDoo strikes again, with a lot more phony patriotism, a bit less homoerotic Jesus love (though just a smidgen less, after all the whole schmeal is basically “eat my flesh and swallow my bodily fluids”), though as always, chock full of Easter Eggs.

Not as “organic” as our Shower Time for Dr. Dino, but we wanted to get this together for election time… Neither of us are big believers in the coincidence of our births that underlies traditional feelings of patriotism, but if the lunatics represented here continue to get their people into office, we are all seriously FUKT. So vote the donkey, eh?

Also, we’d like to send a big shout-out to the folks at Scathing Atheist and Cognitive Dissonance for unknowingly providing a few of the aforementioned Easter Eggs. I would also say the same for the Aroostock Watchmen, but fuck those guys. Check both anti-theist podcast/blogs out, you won’t be disappointed. Those podcasts and this mix are NSFW and highly offensive, amusingly so.
 
 And here's a couple bloggish things we borrowed to emphasize the point:

13 Reasons “I” Voted Republican

1.       I voted Republican because you can blame problems on poor people instead of the rich ones who actually run things.
2.       I voted Republican because firefighters and teachers are scum-sucking leaches, but the oil companies raking in record profits NEED those hundreds of millions in taxpayer subsidies.
3.       I voted Republican because I believe companies like my cable TV provider, insurance company and credit card  company could do a better job running the country than the government, no matter how much they screw me over.
4.       I voted Republican because I don’t trust the government, although I favored the government spying on my health/financial records and tapping my phone when Bush was in office to keep us safe from ‘trrists.
5.       I voted Republican because I don't really care whether terrorists, murderers and drug dealers own guns or not.
6.       I voted Republican because I believe climate change doesn't exist; if I can't see it with my own two eyes, it doesn't exist.  Like gravity.
7.       I voted Republican because I hate women having abortions, but once the baby is born and dies from a preventable illness that’ okay.
8.       I voted Republican because I believe in laying off workers to boost profits; then I get to complain about lazy unemployed people.
9.       I voted Republican because I understand capitalism.  Demand doesn’t increase jobs…ensuring corporations pay no taxes and cutting healthcare and education does.
10.   I voted Republican because I care about the deficit and support cutting services that I really need.  But extra tax cuts for the super-rich that actually caused the deficit should be extended indefinitely.
11.   I voted Republican because I believe in never having to  solve any problems in the government because I insist government is the problem anyway.
12.   I voted Republican because I hate activist judges, unless they are conservative (Yes, corporations should get to spend unlimited money in elections).
13.   I voted Republican because spite and fear is better than hope and change.

 30 Reasons to Vote Democratic

  1. If you remember Bush/Cheney, vote Democratic.
  2. If you want to retain control of your uterus, vote Democratic.
  3. If you think BP was not owed an apology, vote Democratic.
  4. If you know “smaller government” is code for “fewer services” vote Democratic.
  5. If you support the minimum wage, or think all workers deserve a “living wage” vote Democratic.
  6. If you are concerned about Global Climate Change, vote Democratic.
  7. If you support unions and the right of workers to organize vote Democratic.
  8. If you have never considered burning a Qu’ran vote Democratic.
  9. If you would rather build schools than prisons, vote Democratic.
  10. If you think Defense cuts should be “on the table” vote Democratic.
  11. If you think the time has come for marriage equality, vote Democratic.
  12. If you believe it’s better to allow fertilized embryos to be donated for medical research than to throw them away, vote Democratic.
  13. If you don’t want to bomb bomb bomb or invade Iran, vote Democratic.
  14. If you see a difference between a fertilized egg and a baby, vote Democratic.
  15. If you want to continue unemployment insurance for those still out of work, vote Democratic.
  16. If you don’t want two years of Congressional investigations, White House subpoenas, and court battles between the branches, vote Democratic.
  17. If you think evolution should be taught in science class, but creationism should not, vote Democratic.
  18. If you have never felt the need to acquire an assault weapon vote Democratic.
  19. If you think in any wealthy country health care should be a human right and not a privilege for the wealthy, vote Democratic.
  20. If you know “tort reform” is code for “less safe,” vote Democratic. “Caveat Emptor” Sucks.
  21. If you think the answer to hate speech is more speech, not head stomping, vote Democratic.
  22. If you want to continue to give hungry children meals at school, vote Democratic.
  23. If you think our soldiers have been asked to serve too many tours of duty, vote Democratic.
  24. If you remember Katrina, vote Democratic.
  25. If you were ashamed of Abu Gahraib, vote Democratic.
  26. If 66,000 civilians killed in Iran gave you a pang of conscience, vote Democratic.
  27. If you are not afraid to try terrorists in American courtrooms in front of the whole world, vote Democratic.
  28. If you think there should be a liberal but enforceable guest worker program, vote Democratic.
  29. If you’re down and demoralized and disappointed, but you have an ounce of fight left in you, don’t give up, vote Democratic.
  30. If you are not a rich, white male without empathy for the human race, vote Democratic.

No comments: